Terms and conditions for a free competition or prize draw
Our prize draws and competitions Terms and Conditions refer to those organised by the Fishergate Shopping Centre, Preston Lancashire and do not include competitions organised by centre tenants.
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are FREE to enter, no purchase is necessary and no financial or bank details will be requested.
- Fishergate Shopping Centre will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fishergate Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Fishergate Shopping Centre, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 16 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 16 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Fishergate Shopping Centre may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition or prize draw.
- Fishergate Shopping Centre reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or prize draw.
The Competition or Draw
- A winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the competition or prize draw ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email, telephone or social media (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Fishergate Shopping Centre within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Fishergate Shopping Centre will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize must be collected by the winner within 14 days of responding to Fishergate Shopping Centre.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Fishergate Shopping Centre reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Fishergate Shopping Centre’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Fishergate Shopping Centre regarding any aspect of the competition or prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Centre Management Office, Fishergate Shopping Centre, Fishergate, Preston, PR1 8HJ, UK or an email to email@example.com within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
- Fishergate Shopping Centre reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Fishergate Shopping Centre, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Fishergate Shopping Centre, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner consents to participate in promotional activity, should this be organised by the Fishergate Shopping Centre and possibly supported by the media, to directly promote the shopping centre and the competition.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Fishergate Shopping Centre or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Fishergate Shopping Centre reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.